Your Investment in the SUBWAY® Franchise System
The initial investment in a Subway® franchise is exceptionally low for a chain of our size.
- $15,000 in the United States. Where qualified, additional franchises may be purchased at a reduced price.
- Compact facilities. The operation is efficient and flexible.
- Simple décor. The flexible décor minimizes leasehold improvements.
- Streamlined operation. A detailed operations manual guides you through every possible scenario so that there is no guesswork.
- Factory direct equipment. You buy equipment directly from the factories.
(See the Capital Requirements schedule for more details.)
- Financing through outside loans is available.
- Equipment leasing is available through us for every qualified franchisee.
Expansion by our Franchisees in the MOKAN Franchise Development Area
We are proud that many of our SUBWAY® franchisees become multi-unit owners, which indicates their satisfaction with the Subway® franchise system.
MOKAN Franchise Development encourages you to learn more about the performance of our restaurants by speaking with our franchisees. Generally, the most important factors are:
- The location of the restaurant
- How well the restaurant is operated
Since we don’t know where your restaurant will be or how well you will run it, we can’t predict your results. In fact, to eliminate possible misunderstandings, we have a policy that no employee of ours can provide you with projections as to your potential sales, earnings and profitability. The best way to get this information is to follow these steps:
- Fill out an Application for additional information. Either print and mail it to us at MOKAN Franchise Development, LLC 4650 South National Ave Suite B-2, Springfield, MO 65810. We will send you a disclosure document with the names and phone numbers of our franchisees. Or you are welcome to submit an electronic version of the Application for additional information online.
- Call as many owners as you like. Ask them how they like being franchisees, how long they’ve been franchisees of the company, how many stores they own and how they are doing.
You’ll enjoy talking with our owners, and you’ll learn first-hand from the people who once did exactly what you are doing now – investigating our franchise program.