MOKAN Franchise Development is proud of the excellent support systems available to our SUBWAY® franchisees. Ongoing support is provided before and after you open your store.
Before You Open
As soon as you join our team, we begin working with you to help you get started.
- Training: You will take part in our intensive two-week program that takes place at SUBWAY® World Headquarters in Milford, CT.
- Site Selection: We work with you to secure a location for your business.
- Restaurant design: We provide you with floor plans for your specific location.
- Equipment ordering: We help you order your equipment package for timely delivery. Our manufacturers can even consolidate equipment, in some instances, so you receive equipment in one big shipment.
After you Open
- Operations Manual: Our in-depth manual covers a full range of topics important to running your business.
- Field Support: You will be assisted by a representative who will help you get started and provide ongoing operational evaluations
- Franchisee services: You will be assigned a coordinator who will serve as your main contact person, who is just a phone call or e-mail away.
- Research and development: Out executive chef, baking specialists, staff nutritionist and product development team continually strive to make our excellent food even better.
- Continuing education: You’ll receive periodic newsletters, e-mails and voicemails. Videos, DVD’s and additional training classes are also available.
- The Franchisee is responsible for:
- Initial franchise fee
- Finding locations
- Leasehold improvements
- Leasing or purchasing equipment
- Hiring employees and operating the store
- Paying 8% royalty
- Paying 4.5% advertising fee into the advertising fund
- The Company provides:
- Access to produce formulas and operational
- Location assistance
- Store design guidance
- Equipment ordering guidance
- Training program
- Operations Manual
- Representative on-site during opening
- Periodic evaluations and ongoing support
- Informative publications